Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Doll Room Complete! Photos!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, all-

    The doll room is complete! I'm still working on some of the fantasy displays (that's an ongoing project), but Aelfheim and Faery displays are completed and all the historicals (more or less, minus a couple backdrops). Plus the closet is done! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    See all my lovely dollies here:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2100693675

    I have not updated the website yet; that will be another couple weeks because it needs major updating with photos, which takes hours.

    Oh, and I did round 2 of cleaning out my doll stuff and am selling everything that wasn't being used much. See the sale page if you're interested- lots of retired AGT and historical stuff. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks wonderful! You and your DH did such a great job making the cabinets and putting together your doll room! - Meg B.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cajun girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to tell you how beautiful all your rooms are!!! You have done a fantastic job!!! I can't stop pouring over your pics.
    We are building a house and I have plans for eight doll rooms. Can you tell me how tall each shelf is?
    Thanks, Kelly

  4. #4
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Such a great room for doll displays and storage of items! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    I love your displays! Such beautiful back drops and furniture.
    I think your doll storage ideas are great also.
    The open closet, bins and shelves offer easy access to changing your dolls. Looks like a dolly boutique!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Your doll room is exquisite! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sparklyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    horsemom -- love, love, love, your album! Everything looks great. Just wondering: What kind of doll is Hannah? I loved the photo you have of her in the 30's/40's room. She has such a sweet face.

    I'm jealous of your collection!

    Erin

  7. #7
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone! [img]smile.gif[/img] The dollies are so happy to open up their new homes!

    As for some answers...
    The bottom shelf on each cabinet is approx. 22" high and the top two shelves on each cabinet are approx. 24" between them, allowing the Scenes. The Scenes will not fit on the bottom shelves. I set it up this way because there are none for Josefina and I decided I didn't want Molly's; I'd rather have the 19" or so at the top of the cabinet before the ceiling so I can fit more dolls up top. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Hannah is a Heidi Ott Faithful Friends Hannah- isn't she cute?! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sparklyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by horsemom:
    Hannah is a Heidi Ott Faithful Friends Hannah- isn't she cute?! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">She is very cute!

    The one I meant to ask about, though, was Susan! I got the names mixed up. I do think Hannah is very sweet, but I was drawn to the one in the blue dress. What kind of doll is she? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Thanks!

    Erin

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sparklyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump

  10. #10
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Susan is a Gotz Little Sister Katie. [img]smile.gif[/img] She's one of my all-time favorites. She is so shy and sweet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •